Poocherelli's Posts

Musings of a spiritual being, a dog lover,a friend to cats, a musician, a lover of God and the Episcopal church, and a female with a wicked sense of humor still seeking who she's supposed to be in this world, all rolled up into one being!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Oh, FRELL!!!!

I am having to redo my template, having frelled
it up, losing my sidebars. (Thank you, Farscape,
for the new curse word!) I have been able to
recover most of the format, but I'll have to
input my customized things--the clock cursor,
my weather girl, and the Ad Sense stuff I've
just added.

I am signed up for an online web page class,
so perhaps I'll learn enough to get the hang
of keeping this page looking the way I intend
it to! Longtime bloggers, please have
patience with us newbies and keep reading.
Blessings of the day to all who read, write,
and post here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a product of the Texas Panhandle and now live in way south Texas, 20 miles from the ocean. I'm a music teacher, retired due to health reasons. I've raised beagles for years, but currently only have 1; His name is Webber, after Andrew Lloyd Webber. I have been adopted by a doxie/beagle/terrier/? mix named Poochie. Trying to make HIS name into a musical one brought variations like Puccini (a real opera composer) and Poocherelli. I also have been adopted by 3 feral kitties for whom I pay vet bills. They have attracted 3 more who are too feral to be touched yet. I am an Episcopalian grown from generations of Methodist roots, and happy to be so. I have a wicked sense of humor, but I'm generally quiet and a bit shy. I have always loved reading and writing, so here I am!

Powered by Blogger