Poocherelli's Posts

Musings of a spiritual being, a dog lover,a friend to cats, a musician, a lover of God and the Episcopal church, and a female with a wicked sense of humor still seeking who she's supposed to be in this world, all rolled up into one being!

Friday, April 21, 2006

BMW Bluebonnet Biway Drive


Hurray for this weekend's plans!! Hurray that I get good gas mileage as well!

BMW BLUEBONNETBIWAY (B3) Drive
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Time: 8:30amLocation: Johnny Carino's in San MarcosDirections to Carinos: From Austin - Exit 204A, cross under IH 35 to the east side.From San Antonio - Exit 204
A spring favorite for many BMW drivers, Ralf & Cheryl have put another drive together for this April. This drive includes the incomparable Willow City Loop!!
Smell those sweet wild Texas flowersalready - fields of blue waving gently in the spring breeze. The drive will last about 2 to2 1/2 hours, winding through the beautiful
Texas Hill Country and coming to a close at the Longhorn Caverns State Park for a picnic. After lunch, you will be on your own to tour the caverns, if you like!
Pack your own picnic lunch and join us for a great drive!!
In case of rain, we’ll cruise up to Burnet (5 miles north) and eat at the Highlander. They have an excellent buffet. http://tejaschapter.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a product of the Texas Panhandle and now live in way south Texas, 20 miles from the ocean. I'm a music teacher, retired due to health reasons. I've raised beagles for years, but currently only have 1; His name is Webber, after Andrew Lloyd Webber. I have been adopted by a doxie/beagle/terrier/? mix named Poochie. Trying to make HIS name into a musical one brought variations like Puccini (a real opera composer) and Poocherelli. I also have been adopted by 3 feral kitties for whom I pay vet bills. They have attracted 3 more who are too feral to be touched yet. I am an Episcopalian grown from generations of Methodist roots, and happy to be so. I have a wicked sense of humor, but I'm generally quiet and a bit shy. I have always loved reading and writing, so here I am!

Powered by Blogger