Poocherelli's Posts

Musings of a spiritual being, a dog lover,a friend to cats, a musician, a lover of God and the Episcopal church, and a female with a wicked sense of humor still seeking who she's supposed to be in this world, all rolled up into one being!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Back on the blog

It has been one and one-half years since I last blogged here. I have so much bottled up inside me, and it has been one HELL of a year and a half, that I think I must get back to this.

I am jobless, applying for disability retirement, missing my first mortgage payment on this house I bought a year ago, and feeling pretty overwhelmed. Still, I am luckier than most folks anywhere else in the world. That's nothing to do with ME; It just reminds me to count and be grateful of my blessings.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a product of the Texas Panhandle and now live in way south Texas, 20 miles from the ocean. I'm a music teacher, retired due to health reasons. I've raised beagles for years, but currently only have 1; His name is Webber, after Andrew Lloyd Webber. I have been adopted by a doxie/beagle/terrier/? mix named Poochie. Trying to make HIS name into a musical one brought variations like Puccini (a real opera composer) and Poocherelli. I also have been adopted by 3 feral kitties for whom I pay vet bills. They have attracted 3 more who are too feral to be touched yet. I am an Episcopalian grown from generations of Methodist roots, and happy to be so. I have a wicked sense of humor, but I'm generally quiet and a bit shy. I have always loved reading and writing, so here I am!

Powered by Blogger